Taking photos of your work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure. Best bet is google. If not, link your phone up to your laptop and move the files across then use the watermark app :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Images are too big :(

I cant even upload them on here

I used an app called line camera the most to edit my works.
Here are two photos of how I took the photo and edit my work. I took photo of thumbnail separatly, then use the app and put them together.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1389019611975.jpg
    1389019611975.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 532
  • 1389019634688.jpg
    1389019634688.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 555
2014 - 1.jpg

Hows this?

:D

I still think your image looks quiet dark , have you tried putting a lamp over the nails ( any lamp ) just for extra light ? I just think the would look better. :)

I still think your image looks quiet dark , have you tried putting a lamp over the nails ( any lamp ) just for extra light ? I just think the would look better. :)

Sorry I meant I liked the watermark. Agree it could be lit better. A daylight lamp would make the true colours pop :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks :D

I will give it a go

Dawn

SDC10471.JPG

Is this better? :D

I think this looks much better. The previous photo was quite yellowy but this one is much clearer and the light is catching on the nails in the right places.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks much better, your detail is now far clearer :)

Oh it lets me on the full site. Excuse my dry hands, lol :rolleyes:

I love this effect, is this a frame in the line app?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

SDC10519.jpg

Hi again I have been playing on picmonkey

Is this better mainly im asking about the water marks :D

Thanks

That's perfect - you can't really crop it out!

Lovely colour too :)

Yes you lighting just needs to be better , I have a daylight slim lamp and adjust the lamp so that the light reflection runs lengthways down the nail I think I looks really pretty and shows of the nails better. View attachment 51693

Your logo is lovely, did you have it designed? X

:D I hope they all look good

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1390412112266.jpg
    1390412112266.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 1390412126097.jpg
    1390412126097.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 1390412136802.jpg
    1390412136802.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 248
Thank you so much Twinners!!! I have been searching all over for this!!! Much appreciate your sharing :)

So how do you get your logo on the pics? I have a black and pink one but if I could just use the pink it would look fab on photos xx

I use Pixmonkey and blend it in :)

Latest posts

Back