Tammy Taylor sculpting forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these? Now i am new to sculpting & still practising as i am determined to move away from tips (i hate them!) but i struggle with the forms. I have seen the tammy taylor forma where the gold one is for most normal shaped nails, white is for oval nails or high hyponychium & black is for square/wide/bitten nails. Do they sell these in the UK? Or is there a company what has something similar? I use NSI attraction & i use their forms when practising but sometimes struggle x

You can cut and shape the form with a cuticle scissor depending on the nail you,re trying to work with. Just in case you don,t find tammy taylor forms in UK.

You can cut and shape the form with a cuticle scissor depending on the nail you,re trying to work with. Just in case you don,t find tammy taylor forms in UK.

Surely thats gonna be time consuming doing for each nail?

A few seconds per nail, i have done it a few times since i have the standard gold ones. Unless you want to cut and shape a few forms on your free time and keep it around available and use it when a client needs it.

As corn pops says modify your forms to suit the clients nails.

Whatever you do don't buy the edge forms.....Holy Mary and Mother of God you will feel like pulling your hair out with those things....nightmare!

As corn pops says modify your forms to suit the clients nails.

Whatever you do don't buy the edge forms.....Holy Mary and Mother of God you will feel like pulling your hair out with those things....nightmare!

Tbh i wouldn't use any of their products. I have heard quite alot about the edge both products & training lol. How would you even know what to do modify them to & how would you make sure they were all done the same?

or the reusable forms. How anyone can use those things is beyond me. I mean how can they be pre tailored to fit. It's a no no:rolleyes:

Tbh i wouldn't use any of their products. I have heard quite alot about the edge both products & training lol. How would you even know what to do modify them to & how would you make sure they were all done the same?
They don't need to be done the same , you need to gauge each nail. Some will work with the form, some will need adjusting.

xnailsbylisax, on youtube search for YN nail forms - tips and tricks , Greg give an introduction here on natural nail shapes and how can you adjust forms to match, it could give you an idea and help. :rolleyes:

Annemarie, i haven,t use never reusable forms, but i also have that same question, how can someone adjust those things to work with all type of nails.

Has anyone seen these? Now i am new to sculpting & still practising as i am determined to move away from tips (i hate them!) but i struggle with the forms. I have seen the tammy taylor forma where the gold one is for most normal shaped nails, white is for oval nails or high hyponychium & black is for square/wide/bitten nails. Do they sell these in the UK? Or is there a company what has something similar? I use NSI attraction & i use their forms when practising but sometimes struggle x

Yes you can get them in the uk I googled it the other day as I've had enough of forms not fitting and having to cut them takes too long for me I'm slow enough lol x

Yes you can get them in the uk I googled it the other day as I've had enough of forms not fitting and having to cut them takes too long for me I'm slow enough lol x

Exactly my problem lol i'm the same. Did you buy some? X

Latest posts

Back