Tan catastrophie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren13

Reaction score
Help!!!!!!!

My friend who is qualified has just done a spray tan on me, on my boob area it looks like the tan has been poured on me it's dripping.

It's a rapid tan! I have blotted it and it looks awful!!

Shall I wait two hours to wash it off? Will it be okay? I don't know what to do as I'm scared I'll go streaky if I get In the shower now

Why don't you ask your newly qualified best friend that did it ?

Please if your going to reply do it with something useful! This has not happened to either of us before and we are both qualified. Hence why am I asking on here to see if anyone else has had the same experience!

If its dripping it sounds like she has sprayed you too close. Jump in the shower and let her re spray you x

Sounds like the nozzle on your gun has been open to far and she's been to close! If it's really bad then wash off and re spray but if not blot like you have and leave it!

I've had overspray before and blotted with a MIT and it's been fine x

i've had dripping before, I just buff it in and maybe reapply a tiny spritz. It always comes out even after the shower. Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I am all showered off and streak free! Not very tanned at all however streak free! Thankyou so much ladies! Very much appreciated! Lesson learnt! When you think your mate is tanning to close, tell them!

I've also had this, I blot then wash off as normal and it's fine x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree, blot it and it should come out evenly in the shower. I have had this happen to me before and went into panic mode but it turned out fine! :)

Latest posts

Back