Tan party with free bottle of wine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface_xx

Hair | Beauty | Nails
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Who here offers spray tan parties inc a bottle of wine or bubbly for your host?

I think it sounds like a good idea but is this something my insurance would have to cover if I offered the wine??

And does anybody take a deposit for tanning parties?

I'd be interested to see the answers for this too? I wasn't sure whether to ask for a deposit either, I see that most people do ask for one or they ask them to pay the total upfront before the date of the party x

I wouldn't introduce wine as so many things could go wrong.
If they want wine they can buy their own and drink it but I'm not getting involved in it. There is so much that could backfire if you brought the wine as part of your service (upsetting people that don't drink for religeous reasons, providing drink for underage people, drunk clients then messing up their tan, they don't like what wine you brought, etc..)

I do tan party of 5 or more & the host is free (over 2 people at same address get a reduced rate too). This way I'm giving them something that is a good deal for them but it's not costing me a lot & I don't have to go out of my way to buy wine.

I don't take a deposit but would not give the free tan to the host if there was less than 5 turned up but they would all pay the reduced rate as there are more than 2 at the same address.

Latest posts

Back