Tanlabs tan injections? any1 heard of this company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all,

have any of your heard of tanlabs who sell the tan injections online? i orderd some to try out on friday afternoon and payed for them,i have had a email saying thank you for you custom and hope to hear from you again! i payed for next day delivery and didnt get them sat morning! i am starting to worry incase ive been scammed! i hope not! they only have a email address! will the shop been closed over the weekend or simply the post?:?::?::?::?::?:

i have searched online too see if any 1 else had them problem and i found a post that some1 had done the same as me and then once i went into the post the comment said :sorted now: so im asuming she got them? im so worried!

thanks maz x

I'm pretty certain that these are illegal in the UK anyway - so it would be a prime opportunity for scammers by the sound of it, as customers would be unlikely to want to chase up the company through the official channels, for fear of being prosecuted for buying illegal goods!!!

i hope not! i dont think its illeage to buy them its selling or promoting them thats ileagel i have been searching online and cant find anything,all the other sites dont have phone numbers eaither! the post i read said sorted now so im asuming they got theirs! any1 bought from them before?

x

Latest posts

Back