Tanning Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Love

Reaction score
Hello all
I am seriously thinking of going into the mobile spray tanning business, to add to my mobile nails business. Can anyone give me any ideas on what to look for when choosing a supplier and any recommendations or advice on which to avoid? what are your personal opinions of various companies used? any help and advise will be very much appreciated!!!

Thankyou xx

Recommendation, customer service, after sales support, accreditited training, and price point are all things to take into account when looking for which company to go for.

Sienna-x, Sunless Solutions, Couture, Fake Bake, Celebrity Sectrets, tantrick and Sudo are all popular names although that said there are loads more!!

Price point is worth thinking about as well, while I fully believe you get what you pay for in life, its worth bearing in mind lots of companies get their machines from the same place and just logo them up, mark them up and sell them on, so its worth shopping around to see where you can get the best deal. After sale support and customer service is obviously important too but there are not many companies now (especially in this climate) that dont practice good customer service skills.

HTH

Latest posts

Back