Tanning and Makeup same day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
Hi im hoping someone can help me here, tried to figure out myself but no clearer. Ok I use Sienna X tanning solution and I have a bride booked in for her tan 2 days before her wedding day, she also wanted her makeup trial on the same day and as she is quite far away I agreed to do both on same day. Now im wondering whether I should try and re-shuffle her appointments and do one the day earlier?
I was thinking that the only way I could do both is to do makeup 1st then straight away get her to wash it off so I can do the tan, BUT most brides want to keep makeup on to see how it is.

What should I do? Do you think I should book her tan in for 3 days before her wedding and give her some top up sachets? Or will it be starting to fade too much? Then go the next day and do her makeup trial? Confused please advise me. Thanks:rolleyes:

You'll want to do the make up the day after the tan on the trial to see what it looks like as the skin tone will be different with a tan so so will the make up, there's no point in doing the make up on her skin untanned as it will not represent what you will do on the day. Then before the wedding I would try to do the tan 2 days before but 3 should still be fine. :hug:

i would do the make up day after as her skin tone will be different a tan can change the whole effect of the makeup .

Latest posts

Back