Tanning geeks help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
Im wondering if anyone can confirm for me if orange scented products can affect the outcome of a tan? Im sure i read some where it did and im asking as i was sampling a tan yesterday and my body wash was orange scented and i think this had an affect of the end colour as i had sampled the same tan previously when i was using a different body wash and it came out a much more natural colour

So apart from moisture and oils on the skin and quality of ingredients what else can affect a tan?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just bumping this as i could really do with s reply!

I've never hear of orange affecting a tan... 😕 Other factors that affect a tan could be medication, HRT and IVF can also affect the tan due to a hormone imbalance, I think this also applies with the "time of the month" - hope that helps! Xx

So apart from moisture and oils on the skin and quality of ingredients what else can affect a tan?

did you check the ingredients in the body wash for oils? did you check your shampoo and conditioner?
did you exfoliate thoroughly? or perhaps you didnt exfoliate either times, this would affect the tan as both times your skin could have been drier than the first. maybe you held your spray gun closer to the skin this time. maybe the nozzle settings on your gun were slightly more open than the last time.

as already said, time of month can also be a factor but i would think its how close you held the gun to your skin.

Latest posts

Back