Tanning Geeks - male appointment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautychic

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I don't normally spray men however have agreed to an appointment next Tues to tan a man I used to know when him and his partner came to dance classes.

I've read up on here that I need to spray up at an angle slightly on hairy areas eg legs etc - is there anything else that I need to know?

Also I only stock disposable tanga briefs - for those of you that tan men what do you use? :rolleyes: I dont particularly want to make a habit of spraying men as I am mobile so didnt really want to buy in a box of shorts and pay the postage as I dont have anything else to order at the min. I've checked Sallys website and they dont have them on there so I'm presuming they don't stock them in the shop.

Sorry for the long post.
Love and hugs :Love:

He can wear a pair of T briefs or a pair of his own undies. I've tanned men in a disposable thong and as they are not really made for men the front may flap a little when the air from the gun passes. I didn't see anything I shouldn't and those who have worn thier own undies (boxers, briefs and thongs) have all been fine I've also done a nude tan.

I can't think of anything else you need to do differently, just the fact you can hold the gun tilted slightly upwards to part the hair if you feel the need to, I've never needed to change my routine and I have sprayed all the men in exactly the same way I would a woman holding the gun in the same way I normally would.

:biggrin: I was hoping that you would reply. Thank you so much I feel happy now knowing I don't have to change my routine.

Just thought - do you give them a hair net to wear at all?
xx

If he has light hair yes but if he has a bald patch you'd want to spray that too (just ask him to look at the floor and spray quickly and lightly accross the top of his head to catch the bald area).

If he is totally bald then make sure to spray the whole top & back of his head too (just do as you would for the face and then get him to lean forward to check you've sprayed everything).

haha baggybear your good...ive never thought about what id do if a man came in and he was bald...the tought if some missed that!!!lol

Latest posts

Back