Tanning geeks please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlaharlow94

Reaction score
Hi all my client is not very well on all sorts of medication steroid etc etc when I spray her the maximum time it will last after washing it off is a day (I use fake bake) i know the medication is the reason the tan doesn't last but I wanted to know is there any other brands that you think would last a bit better with her? Thanks in advance carla xxx

This is the first time I am hearing something like this.
Why do the steroids make her tan last only one day?
Does she have dry skin/psoriasis?

I think you will probably find the same with any brand sweet x

This is the first time I am hearing something like this.
Why do the steroids make her tan last only one day?
Does she have dry skin/psoriasis?

The steroids she is taking make her skin not have enough pigment to bond to either fake tan or real tan from the sun it's all to do with hormones some pregnant ladies don't take to spray tan well either due to change in hormones xxx

I think you will probably find the same with any brand sweet x

I did think that :( such a shame thank you for replying xxxx

Ive had a regular weekly client for 6 yrs same problem, after trying dozens of brands the only one was Salon West but Im afraid they've gone out of business now! Nouvatans 16% is the only one recently we have tried which has lasted 3 days....its rotten for her, but just be honest, she will appreciate that, we cant work miracles! x

Ive had a regular weekly client for 6 yrs same problem, after trying dozens of brands the only one was Salon West but Im afraid they've gone out of business now! Nouvatans 16% is the only one recently we have tried which has lasted 3 days....its rotten for her, but just be honest, she will appreciate that, we cant work miracles! x

Thank you! I'm going to try some nouvatan and see if that works any better, I have been honest with her and said the truth but she still wants them do you think I should discount the tans a bit for her as it doesn't last as well? Xxxx

No Hun this one is out of your control xx

No, please don't. If anything you will find you will spend a lot more time on her in several different ways, researching brands, sampling, general discussions about brands,skin problems etc etc, this will be one of those customers who will demand your professionalism at all times!!! If anything I would love to be able to charge mine more, but she does appreciate my time and efforts and its made her a regular for years and of course think about the positive word of mouth advertising. All the best x

Yeah your right I better not don't want to start something thanks for the advise ladies xxxx

Latest posts

Back