Tanning machines on eBay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupcake34

Reaction score
I know they sound too good to be true but an entire kit for around £100?
I'm looking into doing a bit of spray tanning but just want to start on myself and close friends first (I trained on my nvq level 3 but been at spa since then and haven't spray tanned) and was just wondering are these eBay spray kits sounding too good to be true?
I wouldn't use the solution that comes with them I would look to purchase that elsewhere but just to start with has anyone used them?

Have you got a link so we can take a look? There's quite a few tanning machines around so difficult to say without seeing it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have to say I took a chance and bought mine on ebay for a wee bit more than £100 and it's fab had it for over a year now xx

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah okay this is the one I've been looking at xxxx
Seems to good to be true! X

Last edited by a moderator:
Please ladies, let's not help to promote purchasing professional items via unauthorised sources.

In the meantime, the OP should take into consideration what might happen if she needs technical support or specific product knowledge, particularly if there is some kind of fault.

Hi guys, just a quick update I've bought a spray tanning kit on eBay called fresh indulgence for a bargain price of £100 instead of the original being £350, it's a local pick up so will collect on Monday, can't wait to have a practice as comes with 3 bottles of 11.5% tan, has anyone tried fresh indulgence? X

Fresh indulgance is a professional brand as well and their customer service I have found to be great and their tan lovely

Sent from my SM-P600 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah brilliant that's good to hear, I've been looking the company up online and so far looks good :) I did spray tan as an additional qualification on my nvq 3 but we used st tropez I'm assuming routines won't vary too much?

Latest posts

Back