Tanning Offer ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizy

Reaction score
Doing my first wedding exhibition in a couple of weeks, organiser has emailed saying about special offers etc ? I charge £15 for a spray tan .

Not to sure what to put in the special offer ? Anyone idea's!?

All help taken aboard! thanks geeks !
:green:
x

how about offering something like if all the bridesmaids book, then the bride gets her tan for free, they could make a little tanning party out of it and have there nails done aswell or something! hope this helps!
xx

This ok ? -

Bride + 1
£12.50 each
3-5
£10 each plus a free spray tan for Bride

6+
£10 each plus a free spray tan for Bride

a couple of my friends do nails etc but there are already serveral nail stands their and I have been booked down as just spray tanning! x

what about doing a top up tan for £10 within a certain time limit ie a week?? or a block booking of say 4 tans for a reduced price? your offers sound good as well! good luck witht he fayre x

I made up a wedding package to encourage the bride to have a trial tan first - perhaps for the hen night.
I normall charge £20 a tan and the package was £30 inc the trial. They paid full price for the trial and if went for the wedding tan it was only £10.

I applied the same to bridesmaid packages etc as well
xx

I made up a wedding package to encourage the bride to have a trial tan first - perhaps for the hen night.
I normall charge £20 a tan and the package was £30 inc the trial. They paid full price for the trial and if went for the wedding tan it was only £10.

I applied the same to bridesmaid packages etc as well
xx

Ohh that idea is great I'm going to be doing wedding packages along side a hairdresser so was wondering myself what offers i can do .... hope you don't mind me using that lol xxxx

Ohh that idea is great I'm going to be doing wedding packages along side a hairdresser so was wondering myself what offers i can do .... hope you don't mind me using that lol xxxx

Lol, not at all. Glad to be of some help :) xx

Latest posts

Back