Tanning: Solution for a full body

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much guys!! x

The spraying once or twice thing is a discussion that has been had on here before.

It makes no difference to the outcome of the tan if you spray on 50ml in one spray or if you spray on 50ml in two sprays. You need to be getting that 50ml evenly onto the body so that it can react with the amino acids and turn the skin brown.

I use LA tan and I do one spray. I was taught to spray twice to ensure there were no missed bits but now that I know my routine & have tweaked it to suit me and I have confidence that I will cover the whole body in that one spray without missing any bits I see no need to spray twice. I set my gun to allow the correct amount of tan for me to apply the 40-50ml of solution onto the body in one spray. When I was doing two sprays I had my gun set a lot lower so that I was still only using the 40-50ml per tan.

Those who are trying out different brands of tan need to remember that each solution will need you to tweak your gun settings to find the perfect setting for that solution. You will need to do the couch roll test to find the best setting for each brand.

Latest posts

Back