Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautytherapist

Reaction score
I would love to get trained in spray tanning which is can you send me any spray tanning websites that train in leicestershire?

I beleive we are about to offer training in that area any day now. mike will bea able to give you more details, he can be contacted through www.celebritysecrets.co.uk

I did my training with Tantrick, I went to Laura at Market Harborough. xx If you need any details, pm me xx

Robyn said:
I beleive we are about to offer training in that area any day now. mike will bea able to give you more details, he can be contacted through www.celebritysecrets.co.uk
do you know what it will cover/? how long it will be, etc. Do you have to buy product as well or will it be just trainning?

As I understand things, it is not going to be a turn up pay your 25 quid and get a certificate at the end of a couple of hours type thing. It is going to be fairly intensive all day course and we are not going to send people away with certificates until we are sure they have grasped things. All the normal health and safety, contraindications etc will be covered, and we are going to spend time on marketing an promotion. I believe advertising material for publication will be provided to help advertise in a professional manner. We are going to cover, in depth, both airbrush and HVLP applications dos and don'ts etc. Also I don't think we are going to insist that you buy products and equipment from us. Certification is going to be provided and there was even talk of the first years insurance being included, but I am not sure if that is still happening.

beautytherapist said:
I would love to get trained in spray tanning which is can you send me any spray tanning websites that train in leicestershire?
If you give Anne swain a call at the Milton Keynes One stop nail shop she will be able to give you a name of the person closest to you for tan training, we have educators up and down the country 01908 282814
Debbie

I havent got any insurance or anything yet do you think this will matter while i train?

Not at all, that is why you are doing the training. Even if you take out insurance, you will not be covered until you have done your training.

Also, I forgot to mention we are also covering equipment care with lessons on how to strip your equipment and put it back together without having any spare bits left over!!!

where will celebrity secrets training be done and roughly how much will it cost?

Celebrity Secrets plan on offering training on a nationwide basis. I am unsure of the cost, but it will be and all day course of extremely comprehensive training, so I don't think it will be less than £60. I will need to check and get back to you tomorrow.

Does anyone else know of a tanning company that trains in the loughborough / leicester area?

hi karen!my names laura,i'm 19 and live in essex.i'm currently trying to decide what company to train and buy equipment from. I'm really considering tantrick as I feel this is the best 1. I would be very grateful if you could email me with some details etc. Do you feel this is the best 1? I want do mobile spray tanning. Do you feel the mini mist system would be good? How do you find the solutions, are they a nice colour? Overall would you recommend tantrick? i want a personal trainer to come to me. how much would you say it costs to start up? thank you very much for your time x x x x x x x

beautytherapist said:
Does anyone else know of a tanning company that trains in the loughborough / leicester area?

Laura at Centronails in Market Harborough does superb one to one training with the Tantrick system. You should typically have three to four hours of her time where she will go through all the theory first covering topics auch as Health & Safety, Contra Indications, Product Knowledge, Machine Maintenance and Application Techniques, in fact it should be all you should need to know about the Spray Tanning and you will also get to do a full body tan.

The training is Certificated and apporved by Woodgates Insurance who offer their services to Professional Beauty & The Guild.

If you would like to have a chat with her, I am sure she would be delighted to speak to you and let you know when she has availability 01858 469222.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Mandy x

Latest posts

Back