tantrick.co.uk downloads???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
I did my tantrick training on tuesday, today I received my 'getting started' booklet:) on the first page it says...

"visit Tantrick,Self tanning,Sunless Tanning,Spraytanning in the professional area and click 'downloads' " here you will find the important materials that are crucial to starting your spray tanning business....

I cant find the professional area?

I have logged in too

any help anyone?

Ruth x

Hiya!

I don't think the site is available now!

Tantrick got took over by Wow products!

If you contact Collin on here (he's in my friends list) he might be able to sort you out with some images.

hth

x

Hi Ruth,
well done for spotting this..as we had completly missed it since taking over the Tantrick brand.

I will get my tecno guy's onto it next week.

In the interim please let me know if you require anything urgently.

Thanks for spotting that for us.:hug:

I did my tantrick training on tuesday, today I received my 'getting started' booklet:) on the first page it says...

"visit Tantrick,Self tanning,Sunless Tanning,Spraytanning in the professional area and click 'downloads' " here you will find the important materials that are crucial to starting your spray tanning business....

I cant find the professional area?

I have logged in too

any help anyone?

Ruth x

Hi Ruth,

The download area that is mentioned in the manual somehow has never existed in the "old" tantrick pages....funnily enough it was mentioned in some places but on the website it merely stated "coming soon" so we dont actually know what exactly was meant to be there....?

Since taking Tantrick over we have done a lot of work to help people set up their tantrick business, improve customer service and support (i.e. producing free leaflets and posters etc) and we have also incorporated tantrick into our website which you probably were directed to.

You can download images from our site and we are also working on a download section where you will be able to download marketing material and brochures or alternatively if you can let me know what you would need I can easily send you a disc?

Hope this helps and sorry about the confusion.....

Thanks for clearing this up for me guys:) I was just curious to know what was there thats all, call me nosey I guess:lol:

All the advise I have received both from my trainer and from wow have been fantastic, thank you all.

Ruth x

Thanks for clearing this up for me guys:) I was just curious to know what was there thats all, call me nosey I guess:lol:

All the advise I have received both from my trainer and from wow have been fantastic, thank you all.

Ruth x

Glad we managed to be of assistance Ruth..dont hesitate to ask for any help whatsoever :hug:

Latest posts

Back