Tantrick EOS or 8%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classychick

Reaction score
Hi everybody, before i place an order with Tantrick would you all be kind enough to tell me what you prefer, i have had myself sprayed with the 8% and another person EOS which i believe is 8.5% i have still to see what this colour looks like. I am going to place an order but unsure what one to get or are they totally different colours even though percentages are near enough same? Xx ?
Posted via Mobile Device

As the EOS is an intelligent liquid, the colour will be different on every person you spray, as it develops as your natural tan would. This is my personal preference, but everone's different! HTH a little! xxx

It also depends on if you need a colour guide,
the 8% has a nice colour guide,
the EOS has very little colour guide,
so it depends on how confident you are with your application as to which would be the best to use, hth :hug:

I have only had great feedback with EOS. It is a bit more expensive, but everyone I have done with it loves it.

As the EOS is an intelligent liquid, the colour will be different on every person you spray, as it develops as your natural tan would.

Just curiosity, but how does this work and why would another solution not act this way too?

Thank you, still a bit confused :confused: trying to get a hold of the girl i sprayed with the EOS to see how it looks! I am still pretty new to this so not sure if i should just stock the 8 and 10% the now.

Say a young girl wanted a dark tan but doesnt tan well in the sun i know you should advise not to go to dark on this one but say she doesnt listen and wants dark....do you then spray with the 8 or 10% if the EOS or Autumn Gold only tans the way your skin tans in the sun? have i made sense!! lol!

xx

I only did my training on the 15th of may with Tantrick and have done quite a few tans at 8% 10% and Autumn Gold. Everyone loves the AG as it is very natural looking and the clients I have seen have all looked different shades obviously due to their natural skin tone. I used loads of the 8% in my 1st week as I needed the guide colour to practice my spraying and was frightened of turning any one to dark.(No one was too dark) I have done 2 pale people with the Max (10%) with booster drops to take it up to 12% and the colour was lovely and brown but not fake looking and no orange at all. I have also added booster drops to the AG to take it up 2% and again this came out very well. When I re order I will have Tandare 10% and 14% and AG. Not yet used EOS but am sure I will when the right client comes along. Hope this helps :hug:

Thank you, still a bit confused :confused: trying to get a hold of the girl i sprayed with the EOS to see how it looks! I am still pretty new to this so not sure if i should just stock the 8 and 10% the now.

Say a young girl wanted a dark tan but doesnt tan well in the sun i know you should advise not to go to dark on this one but say she doesnt listen and wants dark....do you then spray with the 8 or 10% if the EOS or Autumn Gold only tans the way your skin tans in the sun? have i made sense!! lol!

xx

If she doesn't tan well in the sun i would use 8% and play on the safe side (better than DHA overload and scaring a client away)
then if she wanted darker at the next appointment i would use autumn gold, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back