Tantrick Mini Mist HEEEELLLPPPPP!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire x

Reaction score
AAAAAAArrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh! :cry:

I feel like crying I was out tanning last night and my mini mist machine stopped and then a puff off smoke came out! It wont go back on....has this ever happened to anyone before?? I have had it for roughly about two and a half years. Does anyone know if I can replace any parts or will I have to bite the bullet and buy a new one???

All help appreciated

Claire

AAAAAAArrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh! :cry:

I feel like crying I was out tanning last night and my mini mist machine stopped and then a puff off smoke came out! It wont go back on....has this ever happened to anyone before?? I have had it for roughly about two and a half years. Does anyone know if I can replace any parts or will I have to bite the bullet and buy a new one???

All help appreciated

Claire

Hi Claire,
sorry to hear about your machine..always happens at the wrong time hey?

You can either get the machine repaired ...will happily arrange to pick it up for you.
To be quiet honest with prices so low these days your probably better off buying a new one which could be with you in a couple of days rather than the week or so it would take to get your old machine back and repair it and send it back to you.

Hoping this helps

THanks Colin

Just had a look on wowfactor there and the prices are really cheap, so just in the process of ordering my new one....thanks for your help!! :) :)

The one that you order this time will be the T200 and the motor in this one is lots more robust than the T100 that you previously had,
so lots of happy spray tanning ahead :hug:

Latest posts

Back