Tantrick solutions, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
Hi

Im new to tanning & will be starting up mobile very shortly, but im unsure which solutions to buy from the 'wow factor' website.
Should i start with the original tantrick solutions or go for the organics solutions.
Ive tried both & really like them.

Any advise would be appreciated.

laura :)

hi hun may be good idea to ring and speak to Wow Factor. I havent ordered anything off them but when I called about training they were really helpful and nothing was too much trouble, so they may be able to help you decide.

hth

hugs xxx

I think i'll give them a ring tomorrow.
Ive used the tantrick 8% & gave a nice finish, was wondering how much different the organics range would be.
I suppose i could get them send out some samples first.

Thanks hun :)

If you can afford to pay the little extra in price for the Organics I would go for that. I was a die hard tantrick original user till the organics range came out and now that is just about all I use now and both myself and my clients are loving it and love the way it goes on to the body dry and warm lol. :)

hey hun,

from what ive read on here lots of people suggest getting samples youll have no trouble with wow factor they will be more than happy to send you some. ive also read some fabulous reviews on here about organics.

i cant wait to get some samples when i get cracking to try them all out!

hugs hun xxx

Thanks guys for your advise, i really cant wait to start tanning clients, ive purchased most of my kit, just need the perfect solution. Then off i go Yaaay.

So will definitely call wow this morning

x

Laura :wink2:

fakeittan.co.uk - i swear by this solutuion! Youll love it!
Its also FREE POSTAGE!!! bargain x

I would also get samples first before committing to a solution so you find one that works best for u . Wow factor will send u samples. A few others are vani-t, nouvatan , celebrity secrets to name a few.

I currently use wow factor tantrick mainly 8% and 10 % in their tandare range. For starting out I found the tandare to be good as the guide colour you can see going on . I find the tantrick guide not as deep as tandare and for starting out the guide colour is a good help :) x

Organics is a fantastic solution. I also use another one called Unreal which is fab too!

Latest posts

Back