Tantrick Training Booked!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaneRussell

Reaction score
Hello! :)

Have been lurking reads the posts for a few weeks & they have been very helpful for me in choosing which courses to book. I have just booked to do my Tantrick training on Monday & can't waiting to start spraying!

Currently only qualified (with Mavala) in Manicure & Pedicure but am planning on doing a couple more courses including:

Nail Tech Foundation Course (Creative)
Eyelash Extensions Designer Course (I-Lash)

I'm also thinking of doing the Bio Conversion Course (Bio Sculpture) but I am waiting for more info on that- I am assuming I can do this after I have done my Creative training, therefore, able to apply tips etc so I can learn to apply their gels? Mainly i'd like to be able to offer this for natural nails as a more permanent polish option after a manicure.

Also I'd like to do hair extensions although this will be done with a friend as we both wear them & simply want to do each others! I don't think I would advertise this as a service because I cannot cut or colour hair! I have found a course that says it is Habia approved so I am going to look into this a bit furthur!

Anyway I just thought i'd introduce myself as I have a feeling I will be asking a few questions in future!

Jane

Hi Jane and a very warm welcome to Salon Geek.
With the extensive list of services you are looking to offer your customers I am certain you will find a wealth of infomation and support from all the Geeks around here.

Good luck with your ventures and Tantrick training next week :hug:

Hi ya!
Welcome to Salon Geek...you'll soon be addited!
Good luck with your Tantrick training...i'm sure you'll love the wonderful world of spray tanning!
xx

Good luck with the tantrick training, I did mine on tues and it was fantastic! :hug:

Thanks! :green:

Have managed to line up 3 friends to be sprayed next week & potential spray tan party in July so now I just have to learn to do it!

Hoping I can also get my boyfriend interested in the machine enough to get him to spray me next week (going to Ascot on Thurs!)

Jane

Latest posts

Back