Tantrick training tonight!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

I am sooooooo excited, I have my training tonight! I cant wait to get my mini mist out and spray, spray, spray.
I allready have 3 bookings for later on this week:lol:

xx

Hi Emma

You'll love it.

The training is fab, and the product is even better.

Its one of the best add on services I do!

Good luck!:green:

Hi

I am sooo excited that I treated myself to a chip shop lunch, yummy.

How many do you do each week?
Were your tan's patchy at first?

I forgot to ask my bf to exfoliate!

x

Good luck, I cant wait to do my Tantric Training, havent booked it or anything, but its something I want to do in the near future! :)

Who is doing the training? I am waiting for a date for my training and cannot wait like you. I want to spray, spray and spray again.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.:)

Hi

Stuart is coming to do my training tonight, will let you know how I get on.

xx

good luck :hug:

Good luck, you will really enjoy it. I bought the mini mist and did the training in March and it has definately been worthwhile. The best add on service for me too!

Great training, great product! Mandy and Stuart are fab and really helpful, I'd recommend Tantrick to anyone thinking of doing spray tanning.

Hope your really busy over Christmas.

You will love your training with Stuart.. he is so thorough and will make it very enjoyable for you. Its a perfect time to start with tanning too with the party season almost upon us. I have a party of 6 on Thursday night at a dance studio ... its so much fun to do :)

Hellloooo

Well just thought I would let you know how I got on. It was EXCELLENT!

I was very impressed with the training, was very interesting and I learnt alot. I was even up at 6.30 this morning checking Mal's tan, he is well brown.:green:

I am being sprayed tonight by Mal, and then I have my first client tomorrow night:lol: . I am not worried at all, I cant wait!
Stuart was a brilliant trainer, made it interesting and easy to follow.

I would definatly recommend Tantrick to anyone, the training is first class and the colour is also by far the best I have seen!

xx

I am having my training on Monday with Kate in York. I can't wait to learn it and get the kit.:) :)

Myself and nail creations did our training with kate york a few months ago you will love it and she is a lovely person to do your training with.

good luck.:hug:

Latest posts

Back