Tantrick users - help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcpark

Reaction score
I need to put in an order for 10% solution, but... am now totally confused. With a choice of three now... regular 10%, Autumn Gold (which I had planned on getting) and the new Max. Which do others choose and use more?

I need to put in an order for 10% solution, but... am now totally confused. With a choice of three now... regular 10%, Autumn Gold (which I had planned on getting) and the new Max. Which do others choose and use more?

The choice as to which solution you use is very much a personnel one and one which is also driven by your customer demands.

If you are already using the 10% original and the Autumn Gold then the new MAX spray tan solution will produce a similar tan outcome.

The MAX and the Autumn Gold have similar initial colour guide whereas the original is much lighter.

The MAX seems to be slightly browner in tone for both the initial colour guide as well as tan outcome....more of a tropical tanned look.

The tan outcome,fade off and longevity of durability is generally speaking about the same.

Hoping this is of some help

Personally, I will be stocking EOS, AG, 8%, Max and the drops.

I don't bother with the 5% as I've only ever had one customer who had 5% then changed to EOS and always has that now! If you've got the max, you're covered for 10% and above - the list is endless with the drops!

Hope this helps!:hug:

I'm not going to be much help as i stock and use all 7 of the available solutions :lol:

Thanks for all the replies and for the info Collin - sorry have just picked this up.

I already use EOS and it's very popular with those I've done. I think I may go with AG and Max.

Am I right in thinking the drops can be used with all solutions or is it only the Max and regular?

Thanks for all the replies and for the info Collin - sorry have just picked this up.

I already use EOS and it's very popular with those I've done. I think I may go with AG and Max.

Am I right in thinking the drops can be used with all solutions or is it only the Max and regular?

The intensifier drops can be used with any spray tan solution..not only Tantrick.
HTH

Thanks Collin :)

Hun i used the autumn gold last night and it is lush bit darker than 10% only slight though smells amazing and hardly any guide colour on the pj's this morning which is always good to. just wanted to let you know. I have not tried the max getting but will as soon as i get a sample. hth:hug:

hardly any guide colour on the pj's this morning which is always good to. :hug:

you wear pj's..thats so last year..still I guess it is January :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheeky!!:Grope: The snow outside does not make it any better lol!!

The choice as to which solution you use is very much a personnel one and one which is also driven by your customer demands.

If you are already using the 10% original and the Autumn Gold then the new MAX spray tan solution will produce a similar tan outcome.

The MAX and the Autumn Gold have similar initial colour guide whereas the original is much lighter.

The MAX seems to be slightly browner in tone for both the initial colour guide as well as tan outcome....more of a tropical tanned look.

The tan outcome,fade off and longevity of durability is generally speaking about the same.

Hoping this is of some help

Sorry I don't get what the difference is apart from the guide colour, am I right? I need to order 10% too but now I'm confused.

Maybe I should just order the 10%?

Yvonne there is a big difference in the smell plus i have 3 people and all said looked a more natural looking tan than the 10%. But its up to you hun.:hug:

and all said looked a more natural looking tan than the 10%

Which one did they think looked more natural than 10%

:hug:autumn gold

Thanks rock chic. :)

Sorry I don't get what the difference is apart from the guide colour, am I right? I need to order 10% too but now I'm confused.

Maybe I should just order the 10%?

The MAX has been developed as a result of customer demand as a means of offering a more cost effective solution to those theropists who are needing to compete against stiff competition on the high street.

This is acheived through manufacturing here in the Uk and by passing on reduced freight costs etc as well as through the removal of the "bells and whistle" elements such as anti celulite and anti ageing ingrediances our higher premium solutions contain(Origional/EOS/AG),

Further more we were asked to produce a solution that both catered for the medium/darker skin tone individuals and those that wanted more initial colour guide etc.

Hoping this helps :hug:

Latest posts

Back