Tantrick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails2nails

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm not a skin geek ... but a nail geek :D

However I would like a little advise please...I keep being asked by my clients, can I do tans too as there seems to be nobody in my area that offers this treatment mobile...the company that seems to have a good rep and feedback is Tantrick, so this is who I'm going with.

Now looking on the website there are a few options, I just wondered which spray machine/gun you think would suit me better being mobile?
On Monday I will give the company a call because I need to find training near me and I don't see anywhere close by on there.

Hi,
I took on Tantrick 2 weeks ago and did my training/purchased my kit from them. I trained with the T200 and it works great in my salon, I went on to purchase one.
Tantrick training was great,very thorough and my trainer was great. Tantrick customer service is great too.......give them a go. I love the solutions and even as a beginner I have had no complaints and feel very confident in using them....also smell good,blend and fade well and nice range of colours to suit everyone.
Sam x

Latest posts

Back