Tanworx or Alan Howard?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliecol

Reaction score
Hi there,
Ive got myself a great kit for spray tanning as a side business in prep for my son starting school next year and i want to do some training. being a busy mum with a job already id rather do it as close to home as possible. The local alan howard beauty supply store has a training course with tan worx in july and im wondering if anyone had trained with them??
Are they teaching the same techniques as the 'bigger' names like sienna x or nouvatan??

Most of the spray tanning routines are the same or similar. I'm not sure re insurance if you train with a band and then change products. I would enquire regarding insurance if you are covered with a generic tanning certificate. If so do a cheap course and then try lots of different products. Get a good quality machine regardless I think mine is a pro essentials one. Lots of the companies will send out samples or do sample sizes. Try urban tan he rep Lisa will do the training with you if required and leave for samples. I love it xx

Thanks for that. I have a ts50 machine and i think regarding insurance you can train with who you like long as they are accredited. Then use which ever brand you like.
Im in contact with nouvatan and sienna x for dates too but that involves a trip to the big citys :D .. i was just wondering if anyone had done the alan howard one as its very local to me and yes its less money too.

Latest posts

Back