Tax enquiry fee protection service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this.

Im newly self employed and i have an accountant. He has sent me a letter about this service.
Does anyone have this? Is it worth it? My turnover is only going to be about £12000 a year.

Many thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Think this is what I have. My accountant suggested it. Think it covers you incase you get investigated by the Tax Man. It apparently costs a fortune if you do as you have to prove your innocence and as your accountant has to provide evidence to show you have paid all you should, you can end up with a big bill from your accountant if you are unlucky enough to be investigated, so I thought it seemed like a good idea.

I had this when I had my salons. And I had the biggest tax invasion ever. I say invasion because this is what they do. They can even come to your home and check to see what you spend your money on....... For me it was worth it. I was glad of the support when I had my main interview with the tax people. And in the end they couldn't find anything wrong, that was because I logged everything and made sure my accounts were up to date.
This is why it's so important to keep your books for 7 years. For me it was worth it.

Latest posts

Back