Tea bag repair and Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why a "professional" would use a tea bag is beyond me. When you can buy china silk or fibreglass to use in this situation...... Tea bags???? Really???

I use the tea bag trick on myself but never would a client ( except my mum... On one occasion)

LOL I didn't think anyone one actually used tea bags I thought it was just a generic term used to describe a silk or fibreglass repair method! A bit like doing the Hoovering with a Dyson!

It's a great way of doing a temporary mend on a split in the natural nail underneath gel polish, shellac, etc. I personally use silk and resin then proceed with the normal Shellac application but others use the silk embedded in the shellac without the resin, horses for courses.

Karaxxx

i'm enhancement trained with CND (2012) we didn't cover repairs using silk / fibreglass but i'd like to learn how to use? will i need specific training or will my CND enhance qualification suffice?

I would have thought that qualification would suffice, I was taught silk and fibreglass application at college when I was learning other kinds of enhancements. Then it's just learning how to do it on a small area with added stress strips and building up the layers, pretty easy though.

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back