Teased ends with root colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByJade

Reaction score
Hi all new to here but was looking for some advice.. I am doing a client on the weekend which will consist of babylites, then teased ends.. but client has natural grey also coming in so needs a little root colour.. How would you go about doing this?babylites, Root then tease out the ends? Never had to do this with a client who needed root application too so any help would be great. Thanks in advance x

Hi all new to here but was looking for some advice.. I am doing a client on the weekend which will consist of babylites, then teased ends.. but client has natural grey also coming in so needs a little root colour.. How would you go about doing this?babylites, Root then tease out the ends? Never had to do this with a client who needed root application too so any help would be great. Thanks in advance x
Definitely on the right track! I'd do the baby lights and apply your root colour as you go along,and then tease the ends and apply. Just a quick reminader to be wary of how long the whole application will take, may be wirth as sing a low developer with your bleach to do your babylights. Hope this helps.

Definitely on the right track! I'd do the baby lights and apply your root colour as you go along,and then tease the ends and apply. Just a quick reminader to be wary of how long the whole application will take, may be wirth as sing a low developer with your bleach to do your babylights. Hope this helps.
Thank you very much

Latest posts

Back