Teeth whitening in Doncaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss belle

Reaction score
Hi does anybody do or know of anyone that comes to salons to carry out teeth whitening please ? I've only been open 6 week and already had quite a few people asking if I do this . Anyone recommend anyone. Thank you

There's a current thread somewhere about teeth whitening and the rules around it if you have a search, think its in nail geek x

hi hun i do salon based teeth whitening. my number is 07772080519 if you are interested.

Personally I wouldn't risk my good name in having anyone other than a dentist carry out teeth whitening nor would I do the training for 3,000 never mind £800.

There was a therapist in my old salon who was being sued by a client for teeth whitening, she was adamant she wouldn't ever do it again and said she didn't want to do the training but the salon requested she did it. I felt so sorry for her. We had numerous calls from solicitors wanting to speak to her and I watched her face pale each time she was told there was a call for her.

I've heard too many things about law suits and sensitivity etc to think anyone other than a dentist should be allowed to do teeth whitening.

I think it's far better we advise clients that they are far better off seeing their dentist rather than asking us as beauty therapists if we do teeth whitening.

Back