Telephone interview for spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly mac

Reaction score
So I have an interview in two weeks for a spa as a weekend therapist, I have to bring my favourite product with me (guessing that I have to sell it?!) and complete a trades test..
The lady rang back & left me a message asking me to phone back after 2pm today for a phone interview first.
Can anybody give me advice on what is usually asked in a telephone interview? My trouble is I speak really fast when nervous so don't want to sound like an idiot :-(
Any tips on what usually happens in interviews would be great too as for my current job I just had a lovely chat with my bosses and It was nice & relaxed!
Thanks xx

I like phone interviews...no need to get dressed up and worry about getting there.

Just sit in a comfy chair with a drink and be relaxed and just answer the questions. If you can, have a computer infront of you with their webpage up so you can refer to things...could be something as simple as their treatment menu...just to show youve bothered to find out about them.

Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back