Telling your customers to be quiet for lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a believer of talking to your clients, making them feel comfortable, relaxed, enjoying their experience with you.

I'm a chatter box myself, I couldn't think of anything worse than not being able to talk. I would rather see a lash technician who is friendly and willing to chat than someone who says no talking.

Obviously no exaggerated expressions of the face but I think there's only a rare few that are very animated.

And it goes without saying, I'm purely speaking about lashing, I think it's different for facials and massages.

Sorry but a friendly lash tech is much nicer than someone telling me I can't talk!

If you're finding it difficult chatting and lashing maybe spend 10 mins chatting then explain that you need to concentrate, at least that gives a reason for the non talking rule xx

💋💋

girl, would you rather her mess up your lashes because she can’t think? because she’s too engaged in the process? not talking doesn’t mean she’s mean, it means this is a VERY tedious task and not being able to 100% concentrate is frustrating. i tell my clients, you don’t see a surgeon having a full blown conversation about your dog with you? if you walk up to a painter you’re not gonna sit there and ask them about their entire life and then tell them yours. being friendly is fine an that can be established right before the service and right after during check out. but this service is EXTREMELY tedious. we need all of our focus.

Latest posts

Back