Tenuate diet slimming pills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi guys
I know this is off topic and also their was another thread regarding slimming pills but it was about 3 years old so hope its ok for me to post this. Are any of you currenyly taking diet pills? I took phentermine about 3 years ago and they made me so ill. I forgot to eat for 4 days. Im currently on day 3 of tenuate. Im on a low dosage on 25mg a day which ive noticed some people are taking this 3 times a day! Its working well for curving my appetite but i am making sure to eat even though i could quite easily forget but i dont want to starve myself!! Ive seen a few posts that people have lots of energy but i have none really! Maybe im not eating enough? Would appreciate some feedback and hopefully will be someone else out their that can talk to about it.
Thanks xx

Please, please be very careful with these drugs. Are you being supervised by your GP?

These drugs are unlicensed in the UK although you can get them on-line they may not be the drugs you think they are.

Please don't forget to eat, we all need energy to live on.

I wish you luck but if your not being supervised by your GP may I suggest that you visit them as they can offer alternatives.

Please, please be very careful with these drugs. Are you being supervised by your GP?

These drugs are unlicensed in the UK although you can get them on-line they may not be the drugs you think they are.

Please don't forget to eat, we all need energy to live on.

I wish you luck but if your not being supervised by your GP may I suggest that you visit them as they can offer alternatives.

Thanks for replying! I didnt get them online i would never be that silly. I went to a local private clinic and the doctor their just weighed me and checked my blood pressure and said here are your tablets basically. My local GP wont prescribe me diet pills i think as they are soo expensive and im not extremely overweight. Ive tried everything else! Stuck in a rut and cannot move from mysofa as no energy whatsoever. Although ive read reviews and everybody else seems to be so full of energy :(

I dont want to sound mean, but are you sure you have tried everything else? Im asking because I know from personal experience how hard it is to lose weight and have made up soooo many excuses myself why i cant work out, why no diet is right for me etc etc

Tenuate is a highly addictive drug and you already had problems with other diet pills, why risk your health?

Do you work out? Are you on a diet?

Think about it and be honest with yourself, please. Thats the only thing that helped me.

Why look for a quick fix? What will happen when you stop taking them? Look at Michelle Heaton she now has a pacemaker fitted due to using slimming pills.
Losing weight isn't hard. I lost 6 stone through eating less crap and moving more.

Im literally eating healthy no high in fat foods exercising. I never had a problem loosing weight even after my 1st child but i cannot for the life of me shed the weight i gained from having my son. Ive tried lots of diets. Eating sensibly and going to the gym 6 days a week. Didnt help me. This is my final option

Are you actually overweight or is this just how your body is meant to be? I always used to be 9 stone, never moved, now I can get down to 9 stone if I litterally starve myself but my body always goes up to 9.10 when normal eating is resumed :) ps get your bloods done as could be pcos or thyroid issue.,

Am going to mention to my doctor about getting my bloods done as this isnt normal. Im 11 and a half stone and a size 14. Im only 5"3. I was always in a size 6 i dont want to be that size again. I will be happy in a size 10 x

Just an update im on day 6 and lost 1 and a half stone. Not ideal for it too come off as quick but im eating as much as i possibly can x

I would to lose just 1 stone. Can't shift even a pound! Just think now this is the weight I am meant to be at. 9 and a half stone and 5' 3"

Just an update im on day 6 and lost 1 and a half stone. Not ideal for it too come off as quick but im eating as much as i possibly can x

It's incredibly unhealthy to lose that amount of weight so quickly , please think about what you are doing to your body in the pursuit of weight loss :( x

Do you and saggy skin and no muscle tone? If so carry on taking em :)

I've just booked a free session on a vibroplate at 2 o'clock today. Will see how it works etc.

Just done the vibroplate and I think it works! Can feel it on my legs and a bit on my tummy. Apparently will feel it more tomorrow.

I have a client who I spray tan regular and she has lost a huge amount of weight (approx 2 stone) in about 6 weeks and her sagging skin is awful, she wasnt fat, a little bit overweight but she has a 6 month old baby. Her arms and thighs just look dreadful. If I was ever going to go for a quick fix this has definately put me off. Eat less and healthily and exercise is the only way to lose it sensibly. They say 2lbs a week is good.

one and a half stone?!?!? i would be worried it went straight back on as fast at that rate.... i was taking meratol for a while but didnt really like the extra energy feeling, made me feel like i had drunk too much coffee :( xxx

Latest posts

Back