Terrible spots after threading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ickledee

Reaction score
I had HD brows done for the first time this week, I've also never had my eyebrows threaded before.

I was really happy with them but 2 days later I came out in horrendous spots over the whole area I had threaded :(((

I'm not even really prone to spots but these are disgusting, looks like acne above each eyebrow.

Has something gone wrong or is it perhaps just that my skin didn't agree with the threading? It wasn't sore at all at the time and didn't feel sensitive or anything?

Thanks

Have you shown the person who did them? x

I do HD Brows and had mine threaded for the first time on the course. I came out in spots too and was very sore and they said that obviously threading wasn't for me. I think some people are just more sensitive.

Thanks for the replies :) I took a picture and was going to show the girl but didn't. If I had of had it done previously and my skin had been ok I would have said to her as then I would have know than it wasn't just my skin but because I had nothing to compare it to I dint say anything.

It's not as sore anymore and most of the spots have started stabbing. They were really disgusting though yuk! I've been so embarrassed to go out :(

It's a shame as I loved the initial result, wonder if it is just that my skin is not tolerable of threading?

Latest posts

Back