Testimonials on Angel Locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalalaurz

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've officially stopped using SJK and have just ordered my first set of pre bonded hair from angel locks... Basically I feel like my client needs a bit of reassurance (as do I!) so could any of you who've used them please give me a bit of feedback that I can pass on?

Thank you! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the mini locks and I really do love them. The tips are tiny and the hair is silky and soft and is gorgeous when fitted. Angie is lovely best customer service I've encountered so helpful and emails back really quick. I've just done a refit on a client and the hair is still as soft as it was when I first applied the hair 3 months ago. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392917036.507116.jpg

I didn't know they did pre bonded hair? I've only used the angels tiny tubes too, just did 8 week maintenance & the hair is like new!

Angie is so lovely and really helpful !!
I've fit 5 sets of angel locks so far , first one just two weeks ago but they all love the hair ! I fit 150-175 of the 1g stick tips. Really thick , double drawn and all orders have come measuring 21-22" !
Really lovely colours , one pointer #613 is a bit warmer when you order a bundle slightly more yellow but angie told me this when I put an order in just of #613 for a client.

The mixed shades are lovely too :) not "stripey" looking if you get what I mean :)

Hi guys... Sorry to hijack this thread but thinking of doing a hair extension course.. I'm based in Leeds. Does this company do training in my area?. Tia

Hi guys... Sorry to hijack this thread but thinking of doing a hair extension course.. I'm based in Leeds. Does this company do training in my area?. Tia

Unfortunately angelslocks don't do training. If your based in leeds try studio 58, who travel to various locations or connect 2 hair based in Manchester xx

I have just taken out some bonds that are approx 3 1/2 months old, they are like new - this is the best hair I have used for this price range by FAR.

How have you found the bonds after 3 months? I've found on one client they softened so I can't fit the bond into a new lock, and another client I'm having to totally rebond, however we coloured her extensions (prior to fitting) so put it down to the hair dye. Any ideas?

How have you found the bonds after 3 months? I've found on one client they softened so I can't fit the bond into a new lock, and another client I'm having to totally rebond, however we coloured her extensions (prior to fitting) so put it down to the hair dye. Any ideas?

Can't you just heat and re roll?

Yes thought of that but it would take forever to take 1 out, heat re-roll cool down & put back in...
Have you found the bonds to soften too?

I tried the angel locks to test strand in my hair (tiny locks) its lovely they are so small and the hair is lush but after 2 weeks of having it in the bond had started to soften & not idea why, other than that they are brilliant!

Thanks everyone! 😊 x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel Locks or Angel Remy? I didn't thick Angel locks did pre bonded, iv just started using Angel Remy and there great.

Angel Locks or Angel Remy? I didn't thick Angel locks did pre bonded, iv just started using Angel Remy and there great.

Angelslocks do flat tip bonds and wefts, they just do not stock them on premises so take a day longer. Also for anyone interested, the flat tips are all priced at the lighter colours regardless of what colour you order. HTH.

Thanks she. I didn't know angels locks did pre bonded. I've ordered from beauty works after opening a trade account with them (a nice 33% off) bit having a mare with their service!

Thanks she. I didn't know angels locks did pre bonded. I've ordered from beauty works after opening a trade account with them (a nice 33% off) bit having a mare with their service!

I have been hearing some bad things reference BW hair lately and the quality - have you had any issues?

I have been hearing some bad things reference BW hair lately and the quality - have you had any issues?

Ooh don't get me started in a Beauty Works grrrr! Lol!
As for Angelslocks they are absolutely amazing I can't fault them one bit. I always recommend their aftercare to my clients as I know that some products can cause the bonds to soften and touch wood every refit has been perfect and not at all sticky.

Hiya iam about to order Angel locks for the first time how does everyone find the hair? Is it nicer than euro hair? As a budget range I use angel remy and I would recommend them to anyone price is great. XxX

Hmmm mum ive used them on and off for a few years. The blondes have always been a drama but darks are fine. Their service is rubbish as soon as I opened a trade account! I'll stick to angels locks now I know they do prebinded

Ooh don't get me started in a Beauty Works grrrr! Lol!
As for Angelslocks they are absolutely amazing I can't fault them one bit. I always recommend their aftercare to my clients as I know that some products can cause the bonds to soften and touch wood every refit has been perfect and not at all sticky.

Hi,have you used their weft and is it any good?xx

Latest posts

Back