Thalgo modellage de la mer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bombalurina

Reaction score
Hi geeks, do any of you happen to have the notes for this you could pm me? I'm thalgo trained but don't have this in my notes, not done it for ages and would like to incorporate it into my facials. Any help appreciated! Xxx

I posted this ages ago and never got any replies...I've looked everywhere, have lost my notes, and can't find anything online.

Anyone able or willing to help me??

Could you contact thalgo and ask them to send you some notes maybe?

Sorry I can't be of more help! x

I did thalgo training ages ago and had it in my notes but I have binned them! So sorry! You should try calling them as above poster has said :)

I did thalgo training ages ago and had it in my notes but I have binned them! So sorry! You should try calling them as above poster has said :)
gosh! how could you bin anything like that! I cling on to every scrap of paper to do with training.

gosh! how could you bin anything like that! I cling on to every scrap of paper to do with training.

Lol I was on a cleaning spree, and there aren't alot of places here that use thalgo so my chances of needing it were slim. And I haven't, well until now it would have been useful lol.

I've got them if you want i can pm them to you?

Xxx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back