Thank you Layla

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
This morning I received the 'coolest' t-shirt made just for me!! :oops: I am so touched that Layla spent her time and her own money to do something so lovely - it is the sweetest thing and I am thrilled and 'chuffed'!! I will slip it on for all to see on Sunday!!! :oops: Thank you Baby Chicha :fro: My T BTW says 'Missy Chicha' on the front - all pink :pig: and girly and sparkly and on the back, my name and DN website!! It is too cool honest!!! :salute: :salute: :goal:

Aint she just the sweetest CHICHA going ;)
Mine arrived this morning also.............that girl it just so clever I have Dawnie Chicha on the front and Drnails on the back cant wait to wear it on Sunday :shock:
Cheers Layla love ya
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxx

:D I am so happy you like em gurlies :) We're gonna look so....glittery on sunday lol!!

BTW samantha, you've given me about a billion ''chicha names''...lol! I opted for the original chicha name, went for Girly Chicha. My chicha name and logo is on the back of my top though cos I got a jacket to ruin, i mean decorate (i have a pretty top i wana wear underneath :oops: )

So, to the rest of you geekettes...if you see very strange women walking round in very pink & glittery tops with the geek logo on..come say hi!! lol!

See you VERY my fellow Chichas'n'Geekettes!!

xxlaylaxx

Well girls

mine has not arrived yet looks lovely in the pics but no i didn't get it and if that postman has it on :gun: :hit: :arg:

hopefully will get it in the morning but it just aint fair :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back