Thanks salon geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
I would like to have a chance to thank salon geek for all the advice I have received, the good friends I've made, the ideas I've had and the courage to go for my dreams.
I feel like there has been a lot of negativity on here lately ( including myself) so as the sun is shining it would be nice if we all think what we have gained off this amazing site!
Positive all the way :)
Xx

What a lovely post Lila :)
I am massively dependent on SG for advice as I continue my training. Forever learning new bits and pieces which have helped me no end.
Just getting ready to launch my home nail studio and I will definitely have the laptop on in the corner for the quiet times so I can jump on here and have a read.
I love the support, advice, banter etc and even though I don't always post, I am always reading and having a little titter to myself ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What a lovely post Lila :)
I am massively dependent on SG for advice as I continue my training. Forever learning new bits and pieces which have helped me no end.
Just getting ready to launch my home nail studio and I will definitely have the laptop on in the corner for the quiet times so I can jump on here and have a read.
I love the support, advice, banter etc and even though I don't always post, I am always reading and having a little titter to myself ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How exiting for you, yes you can have the "staff room" in the corner :)
I sometimes forget how much this site has helped me.
And the lovely geeks I get to chat to cx

The sunshine has not quite reached us here in the West of Scotland, but I live in hope :)

Salon Geek is a great community and has been responsible for helping many fledgling businesses get off the ground forging many friendships along the way. Long may that continue.

The sunshine has not quite reached us here in the West of Scotland, but I live in hope :)

Salon Geek is a great community and has been responsible for helping many fledgling businesses get off the ground forging many friendships along the way. Long may that continue.

I'll send it your way :) 🌞x

I have learned so much through salon geek I am truly grateful for everyone who's ever took the time to reply to any of my questions xx

Ive made some lovely friends and am so glad I joined :Love:

Last edited:

Sunshine posted lst Class to Scotland, Izzi:biggrin:

Last edited:
Sending the sun our way has helped!! Beautiful day up here in the west of Scotland today (I'm in Glasgow)
Fingers crossed it stays, I need a real tan!!! Xxx

Sending the sun our way has helped!! Beautiful day up here in the west of Scotland today (I'm in Glasgow)
Fingers crossed it stays, I need a real tan!!! Xxx

Ah fab glad it got there ☀️☀️☀️

Latest posts

Back