That burning sensation again...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artsy Canadian

Reaction score
So I posted a while ago about my friend who had a wierd reaction to acrylics. Well it happened again! She was on gel and we switched to acrylic (cause I have a new acrylic kit for home use and it was easier for her to come to my house) and she told me two days later she felt the burning sensation again! This time she put her hands in cold water wich seemed to help it pass, and she hasn't felt it since!
This is driving me nuts, I was carefull not to work too wet! I was careful with my primer application. Why the sudden reactions, she's worn them before without any problems?

I have this woman that has worn enhancements for years with no problems, then suddenly developed a reaction to both acrylic and gel!

reactions can gradually develop over a long period. it doesnt have to be an instant reaction. it may be that her body has become gradually less tollerant to certain products and can no longer cope.

Latest posts

Back