The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm now on week 3 although overall I have missed about 3 days back to it tonight I had two days of level 2 but finding it very hard so I'm going to alternate between one and two for a while until I can manage it, realise I have no upper body strength!! The first week I lost 3 and half pounds so I was delighted but the second only a pound even though I worked really hard doing 20 mins of cross-training aswell so a little disheartened! In saying that I have noticed my arms toning up a bit so that's good! Definitely back to it this evening

Am really late but I started this today and oh my am I in a world of pain now, has any of you had any results? Is it worth the pain x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Have to share my results. Have been doing this every day (apart from 1 day each week that I take off) from 10th August and have weighed myself this morning for the first time. I have lost 9 LBS:). I had reached that age where no matter how I tried, I still couldn't lose an ounce! So I now know that this is what I have to do now and it will keep my going. Hope this helps any of you that feel like giving up. I still need another 1/2 stone off and I will get there.

I've seen this thread a few times and never read any of it til today. I didn't know what a 30 Day Shred was.

Jillian is a beast but on the Biggest Loser, it was always her team in the finals.

What an inspiration you all are. I found the vid on youtube and am starting tomorrow. Keep up the good work, everyone... :hug:

I've lost six and a half pounds so far (bout 3 weeks) but more them the actual weight loss im feeling like I'm toning up my arms definitely are most noticeable

:cry:

Those aren't tears...it's sweat...just from WATCHING the Shred vids on youtube! OMG!!!

I have done it twice and I can't move, ouch

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

OK, I purchased my vid today, came home and did the shred. I barely made it throught the windmills (the second warm up exercise). :eek:

This is gonna kick my bum!

Starting this tomorrow via youtube....exactly 1 month before xmas...time to get skinny!!

Latest posts

Back