The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Who wants to do this with me ??? I've ordered my DVD, so should hopefully arrive tomorrow or Saturday. Just wondered if there's anyone else that fancies starting it? We can help each other through the pain and share results lol.

Might encourage each other to keep at it and not give up, no matter how much pain! Lol! EVERYONE can find 20-30 mins for exercise a day

So who's in ?

Oh good on you. I'm a fitness instructor so I'll help gee you on! X

I'm in! Had the dvd for a while. Just haven't done it since my holiday...and need to lose the holiday weight!

MEEE... I'll do it with you!!! Where do I get the DVD from lol x

Oh I'm so easily led.

It's on it's way. :Scared:

nooooooooooooooooooooo that DVD is evil!!!!!! but i'm imature and easily lead so lets do it!!!!!! i'll start monday and take a before and after picture :D

mines coming first class too!

I already have this DVD, I haven't done it in a long time, but I remember the pain!! I will defiantly be joining in!

Right, I'm going to start Saturday morning. I will take a photo of my belly before starting, as that is the thing that changes the most.

I will post the photo of my beautifully rounded, carb and water filled belly on this very thread.

Are you ready Geeks? I mean really ready?

That thread is inspiring, but I feel a little uncomfortable reading the comments of amazement at the photo of the near skeletal girl. :sad:

On the positive side, it's great seeing all the pics of toned muscle.

what sort of exercise is it? is it a lot of jumping around or lots of crunches etc? (i can only do it in an upstairs bedroom so dont want to come through the floor!!! lol)

I'm going to get it tomorrow. Do you know if you can get it in Asda or anywhere like that or is it just online? x[/QUOTE]

I looked in Asda and HMV today but I couldn't find it so I came home and ordered it online x

I looked in store at tesco and morissons... And nothing :( so I ordered online :)

I'm soooooo excited everyone (and scared) thank you so much... All this support has spurred me on already! Can't wait! I will take photos tonight, not sure if I'll be brave enough to post photos though! But we can all share our inch loss / weight loss :D

Eeeeeeeek! Thanks again geeks!!! I love you guys ! Lol xxx

Ooh! I've ordered this today from amazon! But being the skinflint I am opted for free super saver delivery!! I'm up for doing this!! Need to tone up desperately!! I've lost a little weight by drinking lemon juice in hot water over the last 2 wks, definitely not as bloated as I was!! Can't wait to make a start on this now!!

I'll take some before pictures, but I'll only put them on here if my after pictures amaze me!!

I did this for 5 days and noticed a change even in that small time, had to stop then as I'd done my shoulder in BUT I'm so ready to start again.

I've not bought the DVD tho, I've found them on YouTube and do it via that through the wii

I'll join in with you gals :)

Latest posts

Back