The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still prefer level 2 to level 1. I have completed session 8 of level 2 today and it pains me to think that I probably started this around 30 days ago now, but where I have missed some, it's going to take me about an extra 10 days to complete 30 sessions.

I feel great though, really energetic afterwards now. :biggrin: To all the beginners, it really does get better.

Have any of you girls heard of zaggora hot pants? Facebook them and have a look. I'm tempted to try!

Today is my last day on level 2, I should change my last day to Friday really because I missed Sunday and Monday but too be honest, quite a few of the exercises in level 2 I really dislike, I found I lost my determination on level 2 because of the exercises were not enjoyable in that weird way I enjoy exercising (shoulder press with one leg in the air kicking out? What's the point? And the jumping twist things, the jumping across, the scissor jump thing?) Just didn't find then beneficial to myself, and bored me! I've just watched level 3 and that's more my type of workout so I'm going to move on to that.

Couldn't agree more! I hate level 2!!! After reading this I may move straight into level 3 :) x

Do you know what... I hate level 2 too! I love some of it, but hate any of the plank moves!!! I have lost motivation since starting level 2 :( I got told today that i had lost weight again :D think I may start level 3 tomorrow too! Only 17 days until holiday! But 16 days until we head to the airport! Xx

You have all inspired me to give it ago so I ordered last week and dud the first work out tonight omg I've gotten a right shock at how unfit I've become I used to be so fit but haven't exercised in over a year! My legs are like jelly, i felt sick and have Funny feeling I may not even be able to walk tomorrow!!! How did I let myself go so much!!!

I attempted the shred last year and could not get passed day 4 without feeling like I needed and ambulance!

I have dug it out in an attempt to lose weight and tone up for a holiday in May. Need to get rid of my mummy tummy and bingo wings.

Wish me luck . . . if you never hear from me again it has all been a bit too much . . lol xx

You have all inspired me to give it ago so I ordered last week and dud the first work out tonight omg I've gotten a right shock at how unfit I've become I used to be so fit but haven't exercised in over a year! My legs are like jelly, i felt sick and have Funny feeling I may not even be able to walk tomorrow!!! How did I let myself go so much!!!

Keep going!

I found the workout on day one ok, but really ached the next day. Really ached! Workout on day 2 was tough and I ached even more that day. Day 3 was an easier workout and not aching as much. I managed to do the whole thing with with just a couple of super quick breaks. Hopefully day 4 this eve will be even better. :)

Hi BNC
Well today was just awful my whole body felt like it has seized up and needed a good oiling ( like the tinman in the wizard of oz ) I dropped a pen on the floor when I bent down to pick it up I thought I'd never get up again!!!

Ive just finished day two I didnt think id make it through it was much harder but I've done it!! Dreading day three tomorrow but hopefully it won't be as bad I'm hoping I'll lave loosened out a bit!!!

Hi BNC
Well today was just awful my whole body felt like it has seized up and needed a good oiling ( like the tinman in the wizard of oz ) I dropped a pen on the floor when I bent down to pick it up I thought I'd never get up again!!!

Ive just finished day two I didnt think id make it through it was much harder but I've done it!! Dreading day three tomorrow but hopefully it won't be as bad I'm hoping I'll lave loosened out a bit!!!

I think for me it got easier from day 3 onwards x

Hi BNC

I feel your pain. Going down the stairs still hurts!

I think for me it got easier from day 3 onwards x

Good to hear. Today(4) wasn't so bad actually. I struggled with lifting weights, but otherwise ok.

I have never done this much exercise in my life! I went for a spa day with friends the other week and thought I'd have a go at swimming a few lengths (I can't remember the last time I stepped into a pool). I couldn't even manage half a length. No joke! lol. I'm rubbish!

Well its my last day tomorrow of level 1 (day 10!) I am rather scared of starting level 2 on Saturday!! Eeek!

Well its my last day tomorrow of level 1 (day 10!) I am rather scared of starting level 2 on Saturday!! Eeek!

Let us know how it goes!

I feel your pain. Going down the stairs still hurts!

oooooohhhhhh going down the stairs is the worse! Im in worse pain now day two!! Im going to do day 3 workout tonight, not looking forward to it. I always like Jillian on TV now.................not so much!

Well ladies.... This thread has been very quiet for a while, so thought i'd kick it back off by saying..

I done level 3 this morning - not a good idea when you have a headache left over from a migraine :( lol
But hey ho.... I wasn't going to let it beat me as I only have 11 days left until holiday :) although I'm really not feeling well at all now :'(
Other than that, I quite liked level 3 xxx

Fair play to you it's hard on the best of days but when your feeling rotten even more so! I did day 6 last night I'm chuffed I haven't missed any, I'm not really finding it easier but I'm less sore now the first four days as the muscles were waking up had me something akin to an eighty year old woman!

Argh! Level 3! Just about getting my head round starting level 2 soon :/

I am going to alternate between level 2 and level 3 each day because quote frankly... It's boring me and I hate level 2 haha! I am rubbish at planks! X

Iv had a horrible cold for a week so haven't done any workouts :/ I was on day 8 of level 1 so maybe I'll do a few more days of that before moving on to level 2. I was contemplating never doing it again last night as I was feelin very lazy until my husband said he could notice a difference in my tummy already...back to 100000's of jumping jacks it is for me then :)

I did about 4 days and quit *hangs head in shame* I should proberbly start again and give it another go

I did about 4 days and quit *hangs head in shame* I should proberbly start again and give it another go

Sneaks in... Raises hand and nods in total understanding.... Sneaks back out hoping no-ones realised she ditched after day 5 with a pulled neck lol.

Latest posts

Back