The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this DVD last year. Did it for 3 days and it nearly killed me. It now looks very pretty covered in dust on my shelf :lol:

Come on Candy, you can do it! It really does get easier.

I feel so much better now I have completed day five of what should be day seven.

Day 3 for me too Candy...come on...let's do it! Everything hurts, but if we don't carry on it'll have been for nothing! X

GlamourEyes you are so motivational! You go girl! Haha.

Found these on YouTube which I can watch through my TV so I think I'll join in too, 20 minutes a day in your living room is nothing really so no excuses about not having the time :)

By the way, anyone struggling with press ups just make sure you get the technique right but don't go too low that you can't complete the set, you'll find that you will get better and will start to go lower for longer!

Well, at 11.20 decided to have a coffee break and a read through the posts and after reading through them all, decided to have a look on youtube to see what it was all about. I had no intentions whatsoever in doing any of the exercises! When I started to look, I thought to myself, STOP LOOKING and START DOING!! I went upstairs, put on my trainers and hey, have just finished my first day on level one:eek: - can't believe it. My legs were shaking, my face is purple, I had moments of frustration when I was on the floor as the dogs thought it was a big game and kept licking me:zzz: but I am glad I started. It's going to be hard, but I want to get to the end of it and look back with pride. Good luck everybody x

Day 2! Finished! I feel like death! I cannot breath! Hahaha! I found day 2 harder than yesterday! I'm not sure why tbh? It doesn't make sense! I should be easier! Haha! I wasn't even too sore so it can't have been that! Never mind! Roll on day 3!!

I had moments of frustration when I was on the floor as the dogs thought it was a big game and kept licking me

Haha I have a little shih tzu and I have to lock him out the room, he loves cuddles and last time I tried to do yoga in the living room with him there, he actually climbed on top of me when I lay down and got comfy on my stomach!

I don't say one today after watching it once first, I consider myself quite fit as I do boxercise twice a week and I thought it looked quite easy... Hell no! I was sweating like a pig! Haha. It's a great workout for doing at home becaue it's 20 minutes, it doesn't getting boring or seem too long and you definitely feel worked out!

*embarrassed* *ashamed*

I disappeared from the thread, and so did my motivation. I gave up 4 days in :(
Finishing up moving the furniture around in the front room today, and will be back on track tomorrow!
You are a very good influence GlamourEyes lol, your enthusiasm is great!

Day 3 done. I didn't think I'd manage it because I hurt so much, but I did! I also think I may have found it slightly easier! Still sweated like a pig and I'm bright red, but I did it! Feel very pleased with myself! X

Day 6 and still going strong. Dont get the shakes after no more. Sneaked a peak at stage 2 last night, that looks hard work. Have been having to have my inhalers more often lol. When i put in the early repeat at the drs the receptionsist said "see exercise isnt always good for u" keep up the good work everyone, if it wasnt for u i would have give up by now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Does anyone know aprox how many calories this would burn? I know it differs depending on weight etc, but just an aprox omit? I want to put it into my fitness pal? :)

I found today the hardest (day 3) but once it was over I wasn't aching and shaking as long as I was yesterday.
I've been putting it as circuit training into my fitness pal as thats what other mfp users where putting it as. X

It says 168 calories! Chrikey! Haha! I can't believe it's that little! I put circuit training for 20 mins!

Mines only 160 haha. X

I'm going to have to do this 5 times today to burn off that cheeky kebab I had last night! (whoops!) Haha!!

Day 3 done! Thanks everyone for the motivation :)

Ps I put it as 25 mins in the fitness pal as that's what people in other forums have put it as x

Well hello there ladies :) glad to see you're all doing fab and puffing, panting and struggling to breath! Love it! We can be a great big bunch of tomato heads together haha :)

Well today is day 7 for me :) I've not had time to do it yet, will be doing it tonight, I'm looking forward to it :D

Anyone else out there debating whether to do it or not.... DO IT, you will feel fab!

(Gosh I normally want to punch people that are this enthusiastic, but Jillian has done something strange to me! Haha)

Ok ladies day 7 complete... Wasn't as great today as I had a big glass of water before hand as I was soooo thirsty... BIG MISTAKE!!! Feel so sick lol! Hey ho never mind. I'm still looking forward to day 8 :D keep it going ladies, you're all doing fab :) xxx

Ok ladies day 7 complete... Wasn't as great today as I had a big glass of water before hand as I was soooo thirsty... BIG MISTAKE!!! Feel so sick lol! Hey ho never mind. I'm still looking forward to day 8 :D keep it going ladies, you're all doing fab :) xxx

I see your big glass of water and raise you yet more ice cream! :o

This Shredding malarky is making me eat like a horse. I'm probably the only one who is going to end up bigger and I'm not talking muscle!

Latest posts

Back