The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completed the 30 day shred 2weeks ago, I lost 1 1/2 inches off my stomach, and I did eat a takeaway every weekend too and still lost inches, didn't loose any weight tho just inches. Because I was sweating so much doing it and it was puttin me off I started standing infront of a fan doing the workout and it really does help. 😃 xxx

Well I'm not doing well on the diet front....I done my DVD this morning though :) however, I am now in London with a pint of cider then off to the Harry potter studio tour this afternoon, then half price cocktails an dinner tonight haha :) xxx

I've not done today :-/ I've been lakeside and I've brought chocolate and crisps and I'm having curry for dinner!

Oh and a bacon and Brie melt for lunch!!

Oh and a bacon and Brie melt for lunch!!

Haha we're not doing very well on the diet front are we?! I had a mr pretzel from Westfield today :-/ (although that's all I've had today) I'm now Starving and we're off to a bar to have lots of cocktails and food platters haha xxx

I haven't changed my diet at all and still notice a difference already which spurs me on each time. I nearly didn't do it today (lazy day) but hubby is bringing chippy chips home with him tonight for the first time in ages and i want to enjoy them so thought I'd best crack on. Day 7 level 1 and I found it seemed to go super quick today. dreading level 2 as I still scream my way through level 1 (esp the squat punch things!!!!) each time :)

Hi ladies!
You are all inspiring me to give this a go. I ordered my DVD and it has arrived. I'm going to start tomorrow.
Scared!!
But I need to do something to loose this spare tyre I'm carrying around and you all seem to have done so well.
Any tips before I begin or shall I just grin and bear it?!

I'm afraid it's grin and bear it.

Remember ladies when this is all over we will still need to exercise everyday otherwise the whole thing will have been a waste of time, sweat and energy!!!

Go for it kikilou !
My 1st weekend on it and I didn't manage to do it :( back on it today however should be on day7 but it will only be day 5 ! Looking foward to level 2 because I am already bored of level 1 x

Go for it kikilou !
My 1st weekend on it and I didn't manage to do it :( back on it today however should be on day7 but it will only be day 5 ! Looking foward to level 2 because I am already bored of level 1 x

I missed 3 days!! Keep saying I'm going to do double sessions but don't think I can! X

I'm giving it a go tomorrow. Alarm is set and im going to do it before getting ready for work.. I'll let you know how I get on!

Day one for me today! My legs are like jelly. I'm sure I'm going to be aching tomorrow :/

Ok I'm back from camping and back to work.

I'm debating writer to do a day or 2 on level one or jump straight into level 2, I'm bored with level one too :(

I'm so bad I eat junk all the time I can't diet and exercise at the same time it would kill me!

I'm determined to see this through even if it takes me till Christmas! And it will by the look of it!

ok ok you got me too!!!

I have had this dvd for months and havnt even opened it!!!

I'll start tomorrow!

eek, my muscles hurt already!

Day 2 for me. I woke up aching! Arms, shoulders, pecs, thighs, bum..pretty much everything!

Workout was much harder today and when I was done I was stuck at the top of the stairs for a few moments staring down thinking 'How the hell am I going to get down there?!' Answer: painfully!

Roll on day 3!

Done level one today as I could face level 2, still going to count it as my day 4 level 2 though I'm cheating x

Today is my last day on level 2, I should change my last day to Friday really because I missed Sunday and Monday but too be honest, quite a few of the exercises in level 2 I really dislike, I found I lost my determination on level 2 because of the exercises were not enjoyable in that weird way I enjoy exercising (shoulder press with one leg in the air kicking out? What's the point? And the jumping twist things, the jumping across, the scissor jump thing?) Just didn't find then beneficial to myself, and bored me! I've just watched level 3 and that's more my type of workout so I'm going to move on to that.

I've been so bad! I haven't done it for a week, I seem to have substituted excersize for ben & jerty's and chocolate.
I'm going to start again on Monday at Level 1, I really don't enjoy level 2 either. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Decided to just go straight onto level 3, enjoyed it much more! After day 10 I'm gonna use level 3 workout twice a week along with my other exercising

Today is my last day on level 2, I should change my last day to Friday really because I missed Sunday and Monday but too be honest, quite a few of the exercises in level 2 I really dislike, I found I lost my determination on level 2 because of the exercises were not enjoyable in that weird way I enjoy exercising (shoulder press with one leg in the air kicking out? What's the point? And the jumping twist things, the jumping across, the scissor jump thing?) Just didn't find then beneficial to myself, and bored me! I've just watched level 3 and that's more my type of workout so I'm going to move on to that.

Yes, I feel a bit the same about level 2, but I substituted the two plank movements with cardio (high knees, jumping jacks etc), so that at least I was doing something beneficial while they were doing the planks. I need to work on the planks at my own pace before I can do them with the girls. Anyway, I start level 3 on Sat, but I will be away for a week (hols)from Friday, so I might just do level 1 again for a week while i'm away because I know it better and then resume level 3 when I return.

Latest posts

Back