The A-Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone ease tell me how much the machine is? I really want to do this course and I know it says free training when you buy the machine but it doesn't say how much the machine is. Also do you get a lot of customers that use it? Many thanks lucy xx

Hi we can't put prices on here if u give them a call they will help you they are fantastic people x

Can anyone pm us the prices as I'd like to know as well x

Wow, look at the difference in your sister's eyes! Brilliant!

Can anyone supply a no to get one of these machines. I'm hooked already!x

Hi there i am wondering how everyone is getting on with their A-LIFT machine.I am still struggling to get the customers in the door .The problem is i dont own a salon i just work from home so i feel that is where im falling down as i did not have clients to start with.I am really considering selling which is a shame as the machine does give fantastic results .Would love to hear how you are all doing xx

Hi there
I trained in this 3 weeks ago and clients loving it so far, I too would like some feedback from therapists using the A lift. I have had plenty interest and I'm half way through 5 clients courses with another 3 waiting to get started when I've finished. My photo skills have been a learning curve (think have it sorted!) so my 1-5 pics are different lights angles etc so not really seeing the results I was hoping to see, maybe will see bigger difference by end of course. X

Now I see results lol my next facial I could see a big difference between no 3 and 6 :) hopefully will manage to upload the pic x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 258
Could we see some more pics please? Been looking into getting training but not 100% convinced?

Thanks x

Just put a deposit on this system at Pro Beauty and we are excited to get trained up etc but think we will wait till January as can't get away from the salon till it's quieter. They say that it works best in conjunction with the Dermatude pen so I just wondered if anyone is using both systems and what your experiences are s we can't quite decide what to go for.

Had my A-Lift machine three weeks now, WOW it is amazing, I have used CACI before but got nowhere near the results I'm getting with the A-Lift!! Has anybody else tried it, its quite a new machine and is being launched at Excel next month - I thoroughly recommend it:)

How much did the training etc cost please? Xx

I love A-Lift - my clients and I are amazed at the results. I can't want to build up my client base more so I can start sharing some before and after pictures with you all!

I love A-Lift - my clients and I are amazed at the results. I can't want to build up my client base more so I can start sharing some before and after pictures with you all!

We train next month ready for our new beauty rooms. Really excited to see it in action. :biggrin:

We are just back in the salon after our A-lift training. It was fab and we are really impressed with what we have seen already. Oh and the training was first class with well structured and organised days, lovely staff and plenty of models in attendance. Excited to get going now!

Latest posts

Back