The A-Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephJayne

Reaction score
Had my A-Lift machine three weeks now, WOW it is amazing, I have used CACI before but got nowhere near the results I'm getting with the A-Lift!! Has anybody else tried it, its quite a new machine and is being launched at Excel next month - I thoroughly recommend it:)

I have the A-Lift machine and have had it a few months now. It is absolutely great on skin tone and lifting. I've found that it's not so good on wrinkles or under eye bags though.

I would love to know a lot more on what you think about it? Im really interested and thinking I may invest! How is it against CACI ect? is the cost inc the training and the machine combined ? As I've had a look and it has one price for the training and another for the machine ? I think this could be the next big thing!

We are so pleased that you are loving your A-lift's!

The A-lift gives different results to each client, in some people it has got rid of lines and wrinkles, in some it made the cheek muscles so strong and lifted that the technicians struggled to lift them anymore!

We will be at the Professional Beauty Show on the 4th & 5th of March - Stand U16, come along and have a chat with us, we would love to hear your feedback!

hi i am quite interested in the a lift will you be at the scottish show in march?

x

So ladies I've been using my A-Lift over the last few months and I can tell you I am very impressed! The mashine works beautifully! The results which I am getting with my clients are truly amazing! I'm so happy! I've been using the alift on myself and I can say my lips are plumping out my eyebrows are higher my cheeks are lifted! I'm happy happy happy!!

Hi, can i just ask if i need to have A lift training still when i am already trained in micro current/cacci system!

Hi Maia,

Sorry for the delayed response, A-lift training is included as part of the package when you buy the A-lift machine, you would have to complete training to be able to get your A-lift certificate for insurance purposes etc. The A-lift training course is led by our most elite trainers that teach students the latest in advanced techniques to be able to give your clients the best possible results. We have had some great feedback about our training courses, and even if you do go over some of the techniques you already know it will be a fantastic refresher and a great way to meet fellow A-lifters.

OMG i trained in the A lift 2 weeks ago, highly recommend it me and all of my clients have been stunned by the results they all love it and have all booked a course of treatments happy days,

i use my ipad whilst their there and this helps taking before and after pictures as they are big pictures and people can see the results with there own eyes :)

the trainers was absoloutely amazing no question or request was too much trouble and after care has been amazing

before anyone asks no i dont work for the company just wanted to share my experience,

i have trained now in a lift and lets go lashes with nouveau beauty group hmmmm whats next :):lol::lol:

Ah I'm so desperate to do this course!

Has anyone taken the finance route instead of paying the full wack? I'm tempted but still not convinced on going on the finance :(

The treatment looks absolutely incredible and Nouveau training is second to none!

Jade x

Can anyone show before and after photos?

One of the ladies at the show worked on half of my face and I see no results from it.
Am I the only one?

I paid in full ( lucky to have daddy help) and well worth it my pictures are on my iPad if I can upload I will the trainer did half my face and looked like I had a stroke ;( happy with the results so far x

Did this work before and after 1 facial

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339364007.882585.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339364007.882585.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 521
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339364056.005564.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339364056.005564.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 517
Some people don't see a result until after 6 or 7 treatments.
I am doing the advanced course in a couple of weeks so hopefully will get even better results.
Some people get better results than others.
Here's some pics of my sister with just 4 treatments.

Attachments

• toni b4 a.jpg
    toni b4 a.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 510
  • toni after one treatment.jpg
    toni after one treatment.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 483
  • Toni after 2 treatments.jpg
    Toni after 2 treatments.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 482
  • Toni after 4 treatments.jpg
    Toni after 4 treatments.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 498
Wow! The results look amazing!

OMG the results are amazing!! Does anyone know of a therapist or salon in NW London, preferably around the Mill Hill area offering this treatment?

This is one lady eye area before & after 10 treatments! I think it's amazing!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340098158.200730.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340098158.200730.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 400
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340098168.947646.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340098168.947646.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 393
Hi there i have the noveau a-lift machine .Ive had it a few months .I bought it after having a course of treatments .I thought it would generate a second income but as i do not have a salon and work from home i am finding this very difficult.I am actually thinking of selling it.XX:(

Oh dear I love mine but won't take it mobile as to scared of breaking it although I'm doing a couple of ladies days with a 15 min taster session to promote this could u try this ;) maybe promote it through a fcebook page or if ur a mummy school mums giving tasters hmmm trying to think ;) hope this helps be a she to sell it x x

Latest posts

Back