The beauty academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

April

Reaction score
I'm attending a waxing course with these guys on wednesday and just wondering if anyones trained with them and how good they are.

Where abouts is it?

They've got training places all over but i'm off to the yorkshire one.

Go on then , how was it ?

Go on then , how was it ?
It was brilliant, i totally enjoyed myself. I'm trying to talk my husband into taking the 8th off work so i can come back for the manicure and pedicure. If he can't i'll definatly be back for something at some point. x

I heard recently that some insurance companies wont insure you for courses completed with Beauty Academy - has anybody heard this too or had any probs?

I don't know, i've gone for insurance through professional beauty direct.

I heard recently that some insurance companies wont insure you for courses completed with Beauty Academy - has anybody heard this too or had any probs?

I had no problems with insurance and am insured with Professional Beauty Direct.

I also enjoyed and benefited from these courses and they worked really well for me. However, after the course you need to go off and practise, practise, practise! Look out for their last minute offers where, if you can do short notice, you can find exactly the same courses at half price. I did all of mine that way and it worked out brilliantly.

Caroline x

I have done a lot of courses with them and have my insurance with the Guild of Beauty Therapists they have links on their web site to insurance companies that accept their qualifications. i thought they were good but it is important to practice a lot afterwards!

One of my therapists did here waxing training at the one near Cambridge and did really well (one of my best therapists) I think like anything it depends on the teacher, we did a hopi ear course at the London one and we did not find it very good at all. If you are passionate about it even if the course is not what you hoped you will be good through your passion and plenty of practice. Good Luck x

Latest posts

Back