The Beauty Group - mini treatments in magazines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having read some of the recent comments regarding the hair and beauty group I feel as a salon owner that has been part of the promotions they work in conjunction with I do question whether some salons are actually of a good enough standard to retain the clients that have been sent.

I have now been receiving prospects through gift experiences and national promotions for three years and have gained a high proportion of regular paying clients. It has increased the footfall into my salon and due to my outstanding customer service and extensive range of treatments offered have benefited tremendously from this, far better than advertising, it’s down to yourself at the end of the day to keep the prospects and show case yourself, if you treat them as a freebee and they don’t return then personally you simply have not given the correct service to attract them back.

So you provide a short treatment for free I’d rather do this than have an empty salon with my staff sitting around all day. I pay a small fee for the intro but then I’m exclusive in my town so no other salon has the opportunity to gain extra cliental from their immediate area.

I have a hot data base of leads that have expressed a desire to visit a new salon or perhaps don’t have a regular salon that they are entirely happy with and I can use this data over and over again for my own in house offers, I’m certain there are plenty of salons that this works for others wise there would not be as many salons joining.

What better endorsement for my business than to ring a prospective new client and tell them I represent the likes of Elle magazine, Marie Claire virgin experience and last minute .com.

OK HERE GOES!
I may be wrong in saying this but I find this VERY strange this is your first post on this site with no profile details filled out, and you are the only one on this thread praising this company, and what a bloody check saying " weather some salons are good enough standard to retain the clients that they have been sent":mad: MY MONEY IS ON YOU WORK FOR THEM!

OK HERE GOES!
I may be wrong in saying this but I find this VERY strange this is your first post on this site with no profile details filled out, and you are the only one on this thread praising this company, and what a bloody check saying " weather some salons are good enough standard to retain the clients that they have been sent":mad: MY MONEY IS ON YOU WORK FOR THEM!

Lol! Sounds too good to be true to me!

Latest posts

Back