The best clear tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw out a question/survey....

I'm a dedicated CND tech and have only ever used their products.

Which other brand of clear tips would you highly recommend?

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks in advance

Jenny - CND Master Tech

ooohh glad youve posted this im interested too and also (sorry to add myself to your thread!!) does anyone recommend daisy cutter tips im sure thats what their called lol! x

Kellyc said:
ooohh glad youve posted this im interested too and also (sorry to add myself to your thread!!) does anyone recommend daisy cutter tips im sure thats what their called lol! x
Sorry to change the subject from clear tips but, Kells, I still dont understand what is a daisy cutter tip?

Hi Caz they are just another type of nail tip i saw them on:

www.nailsplusbeauty.com and wondered if they are recommended im sure someone else asked the same thing but dont know if they had much response to them. But i am too curious to know what tips people recommend, i bought a batch from ebay and they are terrible i know everyone keeps telling me that its the product to make them strong not the tip, but im telling ya they are crap and they bend too easier and i keep snapping my thumb one constantly and the thumb one is the only one i have used the tip on anyway sorry just strolled of there x x x x

Kellyc said:
Hi Caz they are just another type of nail tip i saw them on:

www.nailsplusbeauty.com and wondered if they are recommended im sure someone else asked the same thing but dont know if they had much response to them. But i am too curious to know what tips people recommend, i bought a batch from ebay and they are terrible i know everyone keeps telling me that its the product to make them strong not the tip, but im telling ya they are crap and they bend too easier and i keep snapping my thumb one constantly and the thumb one is the only one i have used the tip on anyway sorry just strolled of there x x x x
I had a look - i just cant figure out what's the difference between Daisy Cutter tips and tips with no wells eg. Ezflow Classic French. Maybe there isnt a difference other than the name - can anybody help me here???

Back to Clear tips anyone?????

Jenny - CND Master Tech

Carole Lindsay said:
I had a look - i just cant figure out what's the difference between Daisy Cutter tips and tips with no wells eg. Ezflow Classic French. Maybe there isnt a difference other than the name - can anybody help me here???

the daisy cutter tips are pre taylored......you dont have to take the shine off them as its been done already

stanleyann

Ive used ezeflows precision clear tips and nsi's elation clear tips ive had no probs with both ov these!

Hiya Jenny m8

OK back to original post of clear tips........I have some clear tips from nail order I will put some in the post to you tomorrow so you can give them a try.

See you soon babe

Take care
Dawnie xxx

Jenny-Nails said:

Jenny - CND Master Tech

Ez Flow clear tips, fit well easy to use.

Jenny-Nails said:

Jenny - CND Master Tech
Sorry Jenny, didnt mean to ambush your thread! Forgive me!

Hi

Have used millenium clear tips they are great, made from abs plastic and sooo cheap. There is a link in the industry links part of this site but the prices on there are what the public pay so dont have a fit!

Little Angel said:
Hi

Have used millenium clear tips they are great, made from abs plastic and sooo cheap. There is a link in the industry links part of this site but the prices on there are what the public pay so dont have a fit!

yes, i have to agree they are great and superb value. only problem is they dont do refil packs in the clear ones, coz they rekon there is not a demand. i demand them every time i place an order ! i dont know about you lot but i always run out of no 6 before any others. :confused: surely i cant be the only one who demands refills.

Hiya

I love the Creative clear tips, didn't get on with the millenium ones and not tried any others as the Creative ones worked for me!

On the daisy cutter note - YUCK! far too thick and break very easy!

Taz
x

i have to say not really had a chance to use the clear yet, but do like the look of the clear tips from EZ Flow. Anyone else used these ones??

Latest posts

Back