The best eyelash extension glue and Russian lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClairyMcFairy

Reaction score
Hello!
I have been doing lash extensions on and off for a while now but i find the lashes arebt lasting as long as they should, I think this is due to the glue from my salon suppliers so I am looking for recommendations for the best eyelash extension glue and also the best place to buy Russian lash extensions?

Thank you!! xxx

I emailed flirties and got some sample glues from them which seem to be really good [emoji5]

I obviously cant pass comment on the adhesive you are using but the UK has had some pretty changeable weather lately and it could just be that you are using the wrong adhesive for the conditions you are in?

If it helps though as DiamondDivasBea said we do offer a sample pack if you want to try the flirties adhesive first before you decide and there is also a flirties chat group on facebook which might help?

I have found lash heaven fierce reliable and have had good retention. That said my beauty therapy rooms temp and humidity stay quite stable x

Flirties glue is fab [emoji846]

Latest posts

Back