The best gradual tanning moisturiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemimaFox

Reaction score
Ok so I am a ghost. I would like to use something long term to take the edge off my pale complexion.
I don't mind if its a high street or salon brand but what does everyone think is the best?
I would ideally like something that has the nicest smell too as I really hate that old biscuit smell! :)

I'm very pale I love st tropez every day it's sold at Alan Howard's wholesalers rather cheap. I also love garnier summer glow for high street product x

Thanks, anyone else?!

Sunless Solutions stock a gorgeous gradual tan, omg it has a perfume aroma to die for! :D

Sorry forgot to say lol it's called Dare to Bare :D

Although I stock both St Tropez (which I'm in the process of running down to take on the Kissed by Mii range) and Decleor, I prefer the Decleor Gradual Glow Hydrating Milk as it leaves the skin feeling really nourished (I find some gradual tanners very drying), and I prefer the colour it gives the skin. Also with the Vanilla and Magnolia extracts it smells absolutely divine, without that horrid biscuit fake tan smell!

Latest posts

Back