The best nail supplies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chasity

Reaction score
We're new to the business, what are the best nail tips, glue, acrylic, and monomer?

I am new too and are trying to find the best supplier and the best Gels to buy.. If you have found anything please share .

Hi
Try places like sweet squared for shellac. It's the only official place to buy it.
Nsi do good nail tips and l&p but your better trying q few different brands to see what suits you.
Where did you train?

Pro impressions tips,nsi glue and young nails powder & monomer :) x

Hi
Try places like sweet squared for shellac. It's the only official place to buy it.
Nsi do good nail tips and l&p but your better trying q few different brands to see what suits you.
Where did you train?
Hi Jane, thanks for the recommendations. I have trained at an academy called "Posh Nailz". IT was one evening a week and then a lot of home study

We're new to the business, what are the best nail tips, glue, acrylic, and monomer?

Hi and welcome . A lot of us are in the UK so even if we suggest items you may or may not be able to get them in the states . I think we have a few users from the USA so maybe one of them will come along and point you in the right direction :)
x

Latest posts

Back