The 'Cheer Up' Thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
So life is crappy right now. I'm hating my job and really want to quit! Its my birthday on the 20th and the day after my bf is going to amsterdam for a week! which means no going away no anything special :( we are contantly having arguments and I can't take it any more! I've put on weight, just moved house with my dad as my parents are getting a divorce ( thank god) I am so brokei have no idea how I'm getting to work tomorrow lol

Anyway do you know what I'm going to do to cheer myself up?
Have a long bath, tan, do my eye brows and watch my favourite films all day and long with the first series of gypsy weddings :D and wear heels to work tomorrow! Also its my besties birthday on friday so we're gonna have a lovely time in the pub!

Let's all cheer up! :D

Oh bird not a good time the weather don't help I'm so fed up at the mo too so tonight is die hair fake tan and wax for me ;))) seems like a day for it x x hope we all cheer up soon bird x ;)

You really are going through a crappy time, sorry to hear that.

Good on you though, thinking of things to try and pick yourself up. I hope you have a lovely afternoon.

I remember when I was going through a bad patch, I was on the bus on my way home from work feeling a bit crappy and I was just looking out of the window day dreaming and something caught my eye it was a poster in someone's window saying SMILE :) it sounds funny but I actually made me smilexx

Don't know if this will help, or whether it will sound a bit preachy, but I always thank my lucky stars that I was born into a very lucky Western world society where we have choices, sometimes too many, and no real needs.
I'm normally very upbeat, but this helps when I'm, rarely, not.

Don't know if this will help, or whether it will sound a bit preachy, but I always thank my lucky stars that I was born into a very lucky Western world society where we have choices, sometimes too many, and no real needs.
I'm normally very upbeat, but this helps when I'm, rarely, not.

Absolutely right look on the bright side x

Arr babe!! Jus try to think on the positive side of everything!! I hope youve had a goodday chillin but you'll have a fab birthday and for your friends

Even though its rubbish that your fella is going away but just think of all the spare time you will habe to watch all your tv that he probs doesnt like.. Gypsy weddings etc.

Sorry to hear you are arguing a lot lately :( maybe try not to argue back and talk to eachother on a normal level to sort things out, arguments get you no where and are a waste of time and leave you feelin crap. Still, nothing a self pampering sesh cant sort out.

Lets hope your fella buys you a nice present from holiday to make up for havin no money to internet shop.

You go in your heels girl!!!! Xx

Just remember, when you're at your lowest...flat on your a**, the only place you can look is up.

It'll get better, my love. Trust me.

Latest posts

Back